Coming off of the Lord’s Day celebration on Sunday, consider the following questions as we think of being the kind of neighbors that the Lord would have us be – wherever we are!
The Call to Neighboring at Christ Church Chapters 1 & 2
- What factors did you consider before choosing your current residence?
- READ Acts 17: 26 – 27
How much of your block map were you able to fill in? Did you have any epiphanies as you did this exercise?
- Describe your neighborhood and the relationships that you have with your immediate neighbors. Do you have any “invisible” neighbors?
- According to Acts 17:26 – 27, why do we live where we live? Why has God placed us in our neighborhoods?
- READ Luke 10:29
What does the teacher of the Law try to do in asking Jesus the question? In what ways do we do this?
- What would happen if every Christ-follower made a point to know and befriend their neighbors this week and fill the squares on the block map?
- Create your own block map and place it somewhere in your home where you will see it often.
- Learn the name of one of your unknown neighbors this week and fill in their squares on your map.