Ask yourself the following questions after listening to yesterday’s sermon based on Romans 12:9 – 21. In addition, read chapters 11 & 12 of The Art of Neighboring.
1. Think about a conflict that you’ve had with a neighbor, coworker, friend, etc.
2. Read Romans 12:9 – 21 “What jumps out to you in the passage?”
3. What happens over time when we fail for forgive people who have wronged us?
4. Think about a time in which you worked with others to accomplish something significant
5. What are some of the reasons Christ – followers refuse to work together?
6. What would the Westshore region be like if every Christian made a decision to be a better neighbor?
7. Walk around the block and ask God to give you a vision for what he wants your neighborhood to look like.