Coming off of Sunday’s sermon – reflecting on how God spoke to us at Christ Church, ask yourself the following questions based on Ephesians 6:10 – 20 (from John Stott’s commentary on Ephesians)
1. Who are our real enemies? What does Paul tell us about them?
2. How does Paul express the proper combination of divine enabling and human cooperation in the area of spiritual warfare?
3. How would you answer someone who doubted the existence of the devil?
4. What is the purpose of the Armor of God?
4. List the six pieces of armor. What does each one signify? What weapons of the devil do they protect us against?
5. Can you identify any chinks in your armor? What changes do you need to make in your life in order to become fully equipped?
6. Prayer… is to pervade all of our spiritual warfare. Why?
7. How does your prayer life look in light of Paul’s guidelines in vs. 18?
8. What does Paul ask for himself? Why?