Questions of Romans 6:1 – 17
1. All Christians know they should not sin. When then do we find it so hard to obey God?
2. Why does the question in vs. 1 arise?
3. What is Paul’s immediate answer? What questions does his answer raise for us?
4. What has taken place, n the past, in the lives of Christians? What will happen in the future? What therefore, is God’s intention for His people? Why shouldn’t we go on sinning?
5. In what sense can we offer the parts of our body to sin? In what sense should we offer ourselves to God?